[games_access] IGDA GA-SIG at GDC?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Mar 9 13:11:43 EST 2010

How did all that come about for you?
I've been out of the loop and trying to stay in touch with Michelle to get most of my info.
I don't know another way to go get involved with the group.
Of course if I had the money I was just fly down there but I don't.

Who is running the special interest group now?
Just wondering  if you are representing the group or  there on personal business?

So what are you doing?
Good luck.
Robert