[games_access] Was: timing, sound information (prince of persia Now: Other Potential "Disabilities"

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Tue Mar 16 02:11:37 EDT 2010

This thread reminds me...

Do you guys do any work, have any resources, etc. for gamers who aren't
typically 'disabled' except when it comes to certain games? E.g. there
is a decent population of gamers who can't play FPS games or even watch
others play FPS games because it makes them motion sick?

Sheri

--
*Sheri Rubin*
Founder and CEO