[games_access] timing, sound information (prince of persia

sheryl Flynn sherylflynn at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 12:26:48 EDT 2010

This is precisely why "universal design" would be helpful in games.

 ~Sheryl Flynn PT, PhD
www.games4rehab.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review,disclosure, dissemination,distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone 310.913.5707.