[games_access] Was: timing, sound information (prince of persia Now: Other Potential "Disabilities"

sheryl Flynn sherylflynn at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 21:32:06 EDT 2010

Hey Tom, I'm wondering if you would be willing to forward this survey to some of those people.  The survey is exploring the use of video games for rehabilitation  here is the link:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JL6SF5S

Thanks a million!!!

Kind regards,

 ~Sheryl Flynn PT, PhD
www.games4rehab.com

**my email is out of control these days...if you don't hear from me in 2 days, please don't hesitate to contact me again**

M:  310-913-5707
F:   310-230-5064
Y:   sherylflynn at yahoo.com
G:  sherylflynn at gmail.com
Skype:  sheryl.flynn
Aim:  sheryl flynn
FB:  sheryl flynn
LinkedIn: sheryl flynn
Twitter:  sheryl flynn

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review,disclosure, dissemination,distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone 310.913.5707.