[games_access] off-topic: MediaWiki

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sat Mar 20 17:11:56 EDT 2010

Hello,

if someone has some experience with the MediaWiki
it would be great to get some tips.

The VDVC team decided to use a MediaWiki to collect information.
We plan to have English as first language and German as second language.

Now I have to decide how we organize it. There are two possibilities:
* Setup two wikis, one for each language.
* or Create two pages for one topic.

We need also a possibility to use the lang="" attribute.
Unfortunately I still have not found a good documentation about the
MediaWiki.

It would be great to know what additional information could be useful for
the paragraphs: status, when added, last time changed etc.

Regards,
Sandra