[games_access] GamesCom 2010 (Germany)

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 24 11:35:24 EDT 2010

Hi Sandra,

The Pyramid is a great game to demonstrate as it has so many fantastic
accessibility features all in one game. Very unusually, it has a zooming
mode, that enables the user to magnify the on-screen action. Have a look
here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lu22eAQPA0 for a demo which should
help a bit.

Like the sound of the interactive drama you mentioned. I know WARP wrote
such a game in the late 1990's released only in Japan for the Saturn and
Dreamcast. Wish there were more of these games, especially for the likes of
the iPod (not my idea - remember Richard talking about it years ago).

Cheers,

Barrie