[games_access] United Nation and Accessibility

Matthias Troup foreversublime at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 17:12:36 EDT 2010

Sure, governments have always been able to support any societal development they want. With or without the UN.

The point is - the UN isn't going to force a developer to make something. . . only encourage it's development, and why wouldn't they? Perhaps I missed the point and direction of this topic.