[games_access] United Nation and Accessibility

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sun Mar 28 17:18:53 EDT 2010

Hi,
well it is because of the UN that in Germany
now all kids in Germany can go to a normal school.

Of course this is a lot more important as gaming.
But I personally think it would be nice.
Maybe this can also have impact on some decisions?
It would show (little bit) that Game Accessibility is important.

Best regards,
Sandra