[games_access] Top Ten Point 10 - announce accessibility features on packaging

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Nov 10 10:46:56 EST 2010

Hi Eleanor,

a good idea. Very important is a check what can actually be done.
Not what the designer planed.

Some comments from my side:
* we do not have any useful checklist, (at the moment)
* Would cost too much
* Would be too much work to do
* We already have lots of trouble with "age rating topic"
* Age rating is very expensive already
* Can we get one central, or would it be not central like with age rating.
 (I do not know if all know this, but in Europe we have PEGI, and Germany
USK = lots of trouble)

Maybe a self-rating would be good?
But they need a really good working checklist.
Or maybe a checklist that can be changed by gamer?

In Germany we have some ratings from pedagogic point of view.
But this is not official. And it is organized by projects.

Best regards,
Sandra