[games_access] Games to Demo Physical / Sensory / Cognitive Impairments

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Nov 22 03:40:48 EST 2010

Hi Brannon

visual:
3D games: Terraformers (www.terraformers.nu) or AudioQuake (http://www.agrip.org.uk/download/)
and of course audiogames.net
I recently published an extensive post mortem of Terraformers
http://people.dsv.su.se/~thomasw/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/terraformers-postmortem.pdf

hearing:
- Half-life 2 with closed captions on
- Doom3[CC] mod - it is a bit tricky to get the right version for the mod to work, ping me offlist if you need assistance
and of course deafgamers.com

Best wishes,
Thomas

--Do("orDoNot(" & QUOTE & "there is no try{}" & QUOTE & ")")