[games_access] Checklist for GA reviews, austrian ministry

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Nov 24 09:28:35 EST 2010

yes I realize that checking the settings is not a complete way of evaluating accessibility, but at least it provides the buyer with information that there are such settings or not, which is better than no info at all. If the features are well done is of course another level, but I doubt that there are resources to check every game on that level.

Best wishes,
Thomas

--Do("orDoNot(" & QUOTE & "there is no try{}" & QUOTE & ")")