[games_access] Checklist for GA reviews, austrian ministry

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Nov 24 08:50:48 EST 2010

Hi Thomas,

my experience is that you have to test the whole game.
Or you are lucky and the publisher knows it very well.

Sometimes there is a sound-only or a color-only puzzle.
Or a very hard time based puzzle. But very often you do not
notice these difficulties.

Also there is the information: subtitle, the quality can be very bad.
(You see lots of B ratings, but very seldom A rating at deafgamers.com)

I put the update of the Top Ten list with an "easy to understand"
description on my todo list.

Best regards,
Sandra