[games_access] Checklist for GA reviews, austrian ministry

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Nov 23 17:07:21 EST 2010

Hi Sandra,

the top ten list we made years ago could work, it is generic enough, so you would just need to check the settings of the game to see what options are available to rate it,
- except for #8 audio tags, which needs some in-game checking but could be enough to check at some random places of the game, not the entire game

http://tim.thechases.com/top10_2.pdf

Best wishes,
Thomas

--Do("orDoNot(" & QUOTE & "there is no try{}" & QUOTE & ")")