[games_access] Checklist for GA reviews, austrian ministry

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Tue Nov 23 10:13:54 EST 2010

Hello,

one Austrian ministry rates games. They would like to add Game Accessibility
to this rating. Do we have information? Is there a checklist available?

I do not have any information about this.
I think it is very difficult and lot of work to test a game.

E.g. you need to know if there is a sound that is important.
So usually you have to play the whole game.
And you have to care for lots of different things.

Best regards,
Sandra