[games_access] Rehacare

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 9 22:24:05 EDT 2010

Cool, Sandra!

Yeah, eye tracking devices are pretty expensive and most of those that use it are at labs. I'll look for some links I had found a few months ago when I was researching it for a project.

And, yes, "dwell click" is what most people refer to what you describe. It has good and bad points -- I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment but if others haven't chimed in when I return, I'll post more about the pros and cons.

Michelle