[games_access] Colors, e.g. red and green

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 13 13:18:37 EDT 2010

Red and Green can be ok -- the main issue is how much someone can tell important information that uses those colors apart. So if the contrast is high enough than for some that is fine. Other solutions include having a "texture" or other way to tell that one thing is different from the other (ie, the enemies have a different look that is different from being, say, "red" while allies are "green.")

Michelle