[games_access] Colors, e.g. red and green

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Oct 13 13:29:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

My favorite examples are:

Wii Play and Assassins Creed:
One is a simple game and the other a complex AAA game.
But both have to take care for the same rule.

Wii Play:
There is a two person shooting game. The cursors have
different colors red and blue and different symbols.
Oh I notice that also the "hands" of the controller use blue and red ;-)

Assassins Creed:
The status is shown with: color, symbols, animation and sound

Best regards,
Sandra