[games_access] eAccessibility?????

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 22 18:42:00 EDT 2010

In some countries in Asia, accessibility and disability are very difficult to translate as well. In Japan and China, "barrier-free" is used for accessible but, unfortunately, disability will often be translated to "deformity" (ie, instead of saying a person is disabled they will say that they are deformed).

So this adds to the confusion as I learned this summer!

Michelle