[games_access] Cripplewars...

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 05:42:53 EDT 2010

Many thanks, Simon for dealing with this so promptly. Does leave me
wondering though: What (if anything) stops a person from placing adverts
that are very likely to offend many people again on Gamasutra? If GAO is a
self-serving network, can I post anything I like, and expect to see it
appear on your pages? I'd be very worried if I left my own web-site so
vulnerable to abuse.

Kind regards,

Barrie Ellis
www.OneSwitch.org.uk