[games_access] Fw: Cripplewars...

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 17:51:34 EDT 2010

Dear Sales Team for Gamasutra,

I was recently made aware (see below) of a very unpleasant advert from
"CrippleWars.com" being advertised on Gamasutra. I find the tone and content
of this advertised site depressing and nasty. What other similar adverts are
you prepared to run I wonder? Paki-wars. Faggot-wars. Nigger-wars? I'd like
to think not. But then I'd didn't think you'd ever run anything like
CrippleWars.

Very disappointed in you... Will Gamasutra continue to run stuff like this?
If so, I'll be unsubscribing.

Barrie Ellis
www.OneSwitch.org.uk and member of IGDA's Game Accessibility Special
Interest Group