[games_access] Netflix and Subtitles

Tara Tefertiller tara.tefertiller at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:09:06 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone had heard any more additional
information on this.

I've always been a huge fan of Netflix,  love the instant queue and
constantly stream things to my 360. However, I had always been
disappointed that they didn't offer subtitles for streamed titles.
Netflix had claimed on their official blog that they were working on
it, but it was taking time, and would likely be out sometime in 2010.

Well,it's now 2010 and I saw an article on the soon to come update
for the PS3 that claimed with the update you'd "get subtitles on some
content as well," but literally says one sentence about it. I was
wondering if any one knew more about this... which titles... how to
turn them on and off... and so on. Part of me is wondering if this
site just through this in there with out fact checking because I
don't see any other mentions of subtitles being implemented.

Thoughts?

Thanks guys!

Tara