[games_access] spinal cord therapy rehab Nintendo WII fit.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Oct 27 15:11:11 EDT 2010

I was at therapy a spinal cord clinic in Kennedy Krieger Baltimore Tuesday.

They are using the Nintendo we fit to sit on and practice balance with
people using their videogames.  Pretty cool.  I get a photograph next time.

I'll add it to my web site.  My web site needs more of that.

www.RobertFlorio.com

my autobiography is out a lot about the game accessibility also my life
story and artwork, meeting famous people crazy life after spinal cord injury
but it's funny.

It's on Amazon now.

www.RobertFlorio.com/LIFE

Amazon link.

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Must-Be-Comedy-Autobiography/dp/1452833508/ref=sr
_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1288206590&sr=1-1

  _____