[games_access] UN Convention -> national rights?

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sat Oct 30 08:27:05 EDT 2010

Hi,

the UN Convention is great. But at the moment it is only for the states.
The states have to change their national laws that it effects also
companies.

At the moment we have the possibility to give some feedbacks for the German
action plan.
What kind of law do we need that it effects also companies?

E.g. PS3 console and not accepting special controller

How should a law look like that the gamer can request an update because they
are discriminated?
It is also important that this will work, also when there are mistakes in
the request.

Someone an idea?

Best regards,
Sandra