[games_access] Live for Speed, interesting control options?

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 16:21:30 EDT 2010

Thanks Sandra, will definitely check that out.

Great news in Gran Turismo 5, as I've just learnt from Bill Donegan's review
over at the Accessible GameBase:
http://www.gamebase.info/magazine/read/gran-turismo-5-prologue_305.html

The video shows the versatile controller reconfiguration settings.

All games should have this!! Or at least, all consoles should allow this
from the front-end.

Barrie