[games_access] Live for Speed, interesting control options?

Javier javier.mairena at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 02:56:38 EDT 2010

Hi!

GameBase already talked about Live for Speed:
http://www.gamebase.info/magazine/read/live-for-speed_9.html

And I had added a how to configure to use only mouse here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.videojuegosaccesibles.es/2010/01/conduciendo-con-un-raton-facial.html&hl=en&langpair=es|en&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8

Great to see that options in Gran Turismo 5 !