[games_access] Request to all (active) members

Javier javier.mairena at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 03:05:39 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm Javier Mairena, from Spain.

I work on AccessAble Games (www.accessablegames.com)  helping developers to
make games more accessible and people to access videogames. We are also
talking with spanish social state institutions which, fortunately, are very
interested in the topic.

I also write at our spanish accessibility blog: www.videojuegosaccesibles.es

Soon you will see some of our work finished :)

Regards!
Javier Mairena.