[games_access] Update of the White Paper - UN Convention - Question

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Fri Sep 10 02:18:45 EDT 2010

Although I'm generally against the idea of patents; while patents restricts who may profit from a specific solution, the patents themselves doesn't necessarily constitute a"unreasonable or discriminatory barrier". It may be so, e.g. if the patent holder would charge disabled an (unreasonable) extra amount of money.
Best wishes,
Thomas