[games_access] DarkDice

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Tue Sep 14 05:01:05 EDT 2010

  Folks,

We were talking with Froggy on For the People this weekend and he said
he needed an audio dice roller with unlimited dice and faces.

It took me just a few hours to program this, using bits and bobs from
our game code.
It self-voices using SAPI.

You can roll any number of dice with any number of faces.
We've tested it up to 1,000 dice with 1,000 faces.

I posted it to our Web site yesterday.
It's free, but you must have any 7-128 Software game installed for it to
work, because DarkDice, like DarkTImer and DarkKeyboard, piggy-backs on
our game code.

Today it occurred to me that there may be additional simple utility
programs that specially-challenged gamers might find useful.

What do you think?

John