[games_access] My Golf Game - released

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Sep 23 12:26:22 EDT 2010

Hi Barrie,

I would say:
Ask for a copy. I think they will give you one.
Test it, you are the expert :-)
And then write easy to understand information what can be done better in the
next version.

I would say:
They need our/your input and feedback and easy to understand information to
move forward.
And the good point: they will listen to you.

Think positive :-)

Best regards,
Sandra