[games_access] My Golf Game - released (about 3D)

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Sep 23 16:59:02 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am very surprised I meat lots of people who cannot see 3D.
I did not expect that there are so many.

They CryEngine allows the developer to chose the mode.
I am wondering if this will be possible also in final games.
I think they have to, because not everyone has a 3D TV.
What do you think?

UN Convention:
They plan to have more data about disabilities.
I am wondering if they consider about "not seeing 3D".

@all (important):
For what kind of disabilities do we need data,
that might not be considered in this data collection?
Everyone can pass this information to the local organization
in his/her country. Often it is the "national human rights Institution".

Best regards,
Sandra