[games_access] My Golf Game - released (about 3D)

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 23 16:37:00 EDT 2010

You know....the increase of 3D games brings another potential disability unveiled by technology in the visual category.

I'm one of many who cannot "see" the 3D in 3D movies, etc no matter how sophisticated the glasses or technology. My eyes/brain cannot put the images together and I see a "split image" that is worse than using no glasses. So for me, I'm not very excited about the increasing number of products in 3D. :(

Michelle