[games_access] My Golf Game - released

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 23 16:49:37 EDT 2010

I don't think anyone is saying that this isn't a great thing -- just that no one has played it yet because it's still a few weeks away from being finished. "Fully accessible" is a tricky term as well -- it gives the impression that it is "universally accessible," which I think many would agree is something that for mainstream games many never be possible.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm really excited about this game and have been talking with Chuck about it as his team puts the final touches on it! I think it will be accessible for quite a large number of people -- perhaps the largest for a mainstream game title!

Michelle