[games_access] Looking for One Switch Games thoughts...

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Apr 28 14:45:57 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

I would love to have more information about different types of one switch
interaction.
E.g.:

* One Switch Game (interaction of the game is limited)
* One Switch with Switch XS and control with onscreen keyboard (reduction of
interaction only small?)
  http://www.assistiveware.com/switchaccess.php
* One Switch with ScanMouse and control over the whole screen (reduction of
interaction only small?)
http://www.dipax.de/html/p_scanmouse.html

Best regards,
Sandra