[games_access] Query about font size for subtitles in games

Eleanor Robinson eleanor at 7128.com
Thu Apr 28 18:03:21 EDT 2011

Hi All -  It has been so long since we did the research about font size
that I can't remember where we got the information.  However, I can tell
you what we are doing:

For subtitles in Inspector Cyndi in Newport series, we use Verdana.  If
"big type" is off the size is 12 point, if "big type" is on, the
subtitles are 20 point.

Buttons and other controls are Broadway font at 12 point for regular,
but goes to 18 point and Verdana for "big type".

For closed captioning in our PizzaGames, we use Verdana at 18 point.

I hope this is helpful.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software