[games_access] Portal 2 :-)

Lynsey Graham lgraham at blitzgamesstudios.com
Mon Aug 15 05:54:24 EDT 2011

There's also the issue of resolution to consider - many of the initial high-definition games that came out on the 360 had difficult to read text, subtitles or icons when played on a standard definition TV. Dead Rising was particularly notable, it even has a section on its Wiki page dedicated to the 'text-size issues' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Rising#Text-size_issues). I had loads of problems playing Fable II because I couldn't tell what the context-sensitive action icons were - I'd accidentally insult who I was talking to when I was trying to be nice, or eat food unnecessarily, which was a pain if I had limited stock. :(