[games_access] Ben Heck helps AbleGamers with his Portal Shirt and PAX

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Fri Aug 19 17:38:17 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Couple of interesting things going on in the AbleGamers camp. Ben Heck is
auctioning his one-of-a-kind portal T-shirt to raise money for the
AbleGamers foundation. You can see the link on eBay here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230662237707#ht_1011
wt_1236> &item=230662237707#ht_1011wt_1236

And speaking of Ben, he'll be moderating our PAX Prime panel Gamers Doing
Good, How Video Games Change People's Lives next Saturday at 1:30 PM PST.
We'll be unveiling the new Adroit controller, the highly anticipated
controller from Evil Controllers and AbleGamers. More information will be
released about this during the panel where we will be demonstrating the
first model.

Steve Spohn

Editor-In-Chief

The AbleGamers Foundation