[games_access] Ben Heck helps AbleGamers with his Portal Shirt andPAX

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 05:45:55 EDT 2011

Looking forward to learning what the Adroit can do. Sounds interesting.

Meanwhile, on a remapping tip - this isn't the solution to all needs but it's a bloomin' useful piece of kit:

XCM Remapper: http://www.gamebase.info/magazine/read/xcm-re-mapper_682.html - XCM have a remapping gadget for wired and wireless controllers for PS3 and Xbox 360. Not perfect (you'll need to rejig for each game, rather than having the convenience of an auto-loading profile) - but a great thing nonetheless.

Barrie