[games_access] Fwd: IGDA-GASIG.Org Message

Thomas Westin thomasw at dsv.su.se
Tue Aug 23 08:53:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

this is interesting as the paper Michelle, Kevin, Dimitris and I wrote for HCII 2011 concluded there seems to be very little research done in the field of cognition related disabilities in games.

I am very interested of taking part of her results.

Here is one resource that came to my mind
http://www.accessibility.nl/games/index.php?pagefile=cognitive

Mvh / Best regards
Thomas Westin
Stockholm University :: dsv.su.se :: +46 73-707 86 86