[games_access] automatic placement of the cursor (wintermute engine)

Thomas Westin thomasw at dsv.su.se
Fri Aug 26 07:35:49 EDT 2011

that is nice; the underlying technology for placing cursors is present in ever first person shooter, but it is used only to implement "mouselook", i.e. to control the camera direction and avatar rotation with mouse movement (and avoid the cursor to hit the screen edges).
Interesting idea to use this for accessibility purposes!

Mvh / Best regards
Thomas Westin
Stockholm University :: dsv.su.se :: +46 73-707 86 86