[games_access] An emotional Response to Kinect not "seeing" peoplein wheel chairs.

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Jan 5 12:43:35 EST 2011

Hi,

just one thought: I did not try it myself,
but one host of the gamescom said that he was very interested into this
topic.
So he asked people in a wheelchair to play Kinectimals. He said that it
worked
very well. For jumping you just have to raise one arm.

So it could be interesting to send Tessa one copy of Kinectimals?
I would be very interested in the second article :-)

Best regards,
Sandra