[games_access] IGDA Website Problems

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Wed Jan 12 14:46:28 EST 2011

Ryan.

Thanks for taking the time to address this! This problem had been brought up
before (before our SIG had elections) and somewhere there was a loss of
communication and everything broke down. It's very helpful to simply know
what's going on!

You had mentioned other options, such as having a separate sight and
redirects. Who would I need to speak with to have this done for our SIG? We
currently have a website (although it isn't fully finished) that is off the
IGDA site at igda-gasig.org.

Is there any other useful tips for us when regarding the IGDA and the
website?

Thanks,
Tara