[games_access] IGDA Perspectives - Fantastic Spot for Game Accessibility

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Jan 19 08:58:02 EST 2011

Steve, I just made a search for "AbleGamers" and "SpecialEffect" in the document, results?
AbleGamers: 3 hits
SpecialEffect: 4 hits

I can't see how you could say it was an ad for SpecialEffect

Barrie and IGDA made a great article, just as you do with AbleGamers. IMHO. We should encourage each other, not fight.

Peace, games and accessibility
Thomas

--Do("orDoNot(" & QUOTE & "there is no try{}" & QUOTE & ")")