[games_access] IGDA Perspectives - Fantastic Spot forGame Accessibility

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:48:56 EST 2011

Sorry you feel that way, Steve.

There was an open call for submissions, I wrote from my personal perspective listing just some of the things I was most impressed with across the year, or thought were most note worthy. It's not everything, and no doubt some may feel left out, but I thought it covered a wide range and would help boost some understanding.

Barrie