[games_access] Forums Anyone?

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Wed Jan 19 10:22:50 EST 2011

Hello everyone!

So I have gotten several requests for forums, or questions relating to
forums. Although we have the IGDA forums, I feel it's important for
non-members of IGDA to be able to access our discussions as well. In
addition, we have a lot of great information that goes through this listserv
that people who may be interested in accessibility, but aren't necessarily
in the game development community, would love to be able to read.

So- I have created a forum for all of us to have this discussion on. In
addition, the weekly topic (starting next week) will be announced in the
listserv, but the discussion will appear in the forums. (That way we don't
flood the inbox of people not interested in that week's subject) and then
when the week is over the highlights of that weekly topic will be posted to
view on our website.

I also plan to make some more changes to our website soon. Right now I'm
working to update our white paper with more recent census information and
then putting that on the site, as well as adding sections for the weekly
topic and meetings, and condescending some of the information so we have
less over all pages. And of course I would add information about our new
forums!

Now that we have some forums, why doesn't everyone take the time to go make
a user name and introduce yourself in our first thread!!

http://gameaccesssig.forumotion.com/

--
Tara Tefertiller - Chairperson
IGDA Game Accessibility SIG