[games_access] A catalog of 1 switch interface patterns?

David Colven Colven at ace-centre.org.uk
Wed Jan 19 11:56:40 EST 2011

Simon Judge (Barnsley General Hospital) and I wrote 'Switch Access to
Technology' which you may find useful.

http://www.ace-centre.org.uk/index.cfm?pageid=01AC8F54-3048-7290-FE3D372
D6EF105B1&productid=01AC5664-3048-7290-FE07CFA10C4BAA07

Sorry about the long URL

David Colven
ACE Centre, Oxford, UK
www.ace-centre.org.uk