[games_access] The AbleGamers Foundation 2010 Accessible MainstreamGame of the Year Award

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:58:08 EST 2011

Worthy winner. I didn't personally mention it in the IGDA piece as I considered it a 2009 game (saw the AbleGamers explanation), but it certainly deserves accolades.

For Forza 4, I'd love to see an Oval track with barriers and auto-correction for steering (as with Destruction Derby). Fully reconfigurable controls (poss. like Gran Turismo 5 - yet to try it out) and like no game I'm aware of - a way to restrict the top speeds of your opponents as well as your own car. And maybe less likely - a one-switch mode.

Barrie