[games_access] The AbleGamers Foundation 2010 Accessible Mainstream Game of the Year Award

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:33:07 EST 2011

Forza have some great options, autobrake, rewind... but im not sure if they
add this features thinking in accessibility, because is a pity that they
include more complex options a not others like: autoaccelerate (so simple!!
the do the hard work with autobrake!!), or reconfigurable controls (they
only include some control schemes).

Although im happy knowing that a lot of people can play this game especially
if they do some gamepad adaption for autoacelerate or change some button
position.

Great game!