[games_access] The AbleGamers Foundation 2010 Accessible Mainstream Game of the Year Award

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 24 16:04:24 EST 2011

Nice! I'm glad to see the award go to a game in a genre that I also enjoy (I'm not much of an MMO player so I like how AG has been expanding out).

Will you guys be writing up a story for the IGDA perspectives newsletter again this year? It'd be nice to see this become an annual story to help raise awareness!

Michelle