[games_access] Our First Weekly Topic

Tara Tefertiller ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Tue Jan 25 14:28:37 EST 2011

Eleanor,

Could you go repost this on the forums so when I go to put the highlights of
the discussion on the site I don't forget about this? (Also so that Max can
read it, he isn't on the email list.)

Also, be sure to let me know when you're website is ready so that i can post
it on our website was well.

Thanks,

--
Tara Tefertiller - Chairperson