[games_access] Game Accessibility Tips/Input

Charlie Jackson charlie at cataclysmicgames.com
Tue Jul 5 23:27:24 EDT 2011

Hello!

I have a game in early playable phase and would love to get some input on
its accessibility! It's sorta kinda like asteroids, but with simpler
movement and challenges, etc. I would greatly appreciate any kind of help at
all, please let me know either through replying to this or emailing me at my
email (Charlie at CataclysmicGames.com) to let me know :)

Thanks again, and hope the Thurs meetings go well!!

Charlie Jackson, Developer
Cataclysmic Games

Keep up to date with everything going on, "Like" Cataclysmic Games on
Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cataclysmic-Games/220955634598897

Or just get the major updates, subscribe to the newsletter here and check
out The Critterverse all at the same time: http://www.thecritterverse.com